Green is an outcome of new concept in design and construction philosophy
when it comes to the design and construction of the environmentally friendly
buildings. The development of a high performance green building starts at early
stages of a project life, extends throughout during the construction phase and
last until the post-construction phase.
Green buildings address sustainable criteria in
several areas; the project site, water and energy
efficiency, material and resources and the indoor
As a pioneer in sustainability consulting and LEED certification attainment, EcoSol will guide
your project to be green designed and LEED certified from the United States Green Building
Council USGBC through:
- LEED design management and sustainable assessment.
- LEED commissioning.
- Energy modeling and simulation.
- Assessment of green products and materials.
- LEED certification management, coordination and follow up with the US green building council.
- LEED pre-construction preparation and documentation.
- LEED construction assessment and follow up.
- LEED certification management and finalization with the US Green Building Council.